Bespoke Training Package
£450 + vat for each additional element added to the Standard package
Includes all elements from the standard package plus a further 2 hours per session from the selection below.
Schools can choose from the following areas to develop. These can be delivered in school with up to 3 sessions per day, 2 sessions for a half day or 1 session for a twilight.
All of these sessions, with the exception of the lesson sequencing session, can be delivered in school or online.
- Lesson sequencing - Phonics Shed trainers will teach up to 3 phonics sessions in your school which can be observed by key staff.
- An introduction to teaching phonics - aimed at teachers and other adults who may be new to teaching phonics or need a refresher course. Core strategies which will be included amongst others are using pure sounds, segmenting and blending, and lesson structures.
- Developing Phonics Leadership - a short course for the phonics leaders in your setting to ensure they are able to effectively develop phonics teaching in their setting.
- Phonics in the Nursery
- Adapting Phonics Shed for children with SEND
- Developing phonics through KS2